Birds are usually classified as a pest species when they roost on buildings or in public areas. The most common complaints include the following:
- Pigeons roosting on or in building
- Pigeons leaving droppings everywhere
- Woodpeckers destroying wood home
- Chimney Swifts living in chimney
- Starlings nesting in exhaust vents and attic areas
- Vultures roosting on roofs and decks
For these reasons, many people wish to have bird exclusion barriers installed or even have the birds removed.
Several different birds may pose a nuisance for several different reasons. Woodpeckers can be a problem when they decide to drum on and peck holes in a wooden house. Chimney Swifts can live down a chimney, and their young make a heck of a racket. Vultures roosting on roofs can cause lots of damage, and leave behind a ton of droppings on a property. Any type of bird could get stuck inside a building.
We offer a wide range of bird control methods and removal. Exclusion to prevent them from returning is key to the solution.